Monday, July 17, 2006

Guess what...More Caricatures!

I've been doing a lot of these lately. Sick of 'em yet?

Some more Caricaturist's Caricatures from over at The Drawing Board. Here are photos of the victims.


Blogger Yavuz said...

huuu hhaaaaa, great. Awesome. Very inspirational.

12:41 AM  
Blogger Pag said...


2:17 AM  
Blogger heri said...

Your caricatures are my favorite.
The one fellow in the bottom left looks like he might have a rapist wit! haha.

also good to see your back to your posting habbits, now I gotta draw 3 times more to catch up to you.


4:39 AM  
Blogger Gary said...

Awesome as usual!

*anxiously awaits more videos*

9:50 AM  
Blogger Chris Wahl said...

Yavuz- Thanks for the kind words.

Mike- I'm glad you liked your pic. I had fun doing it.

Heri- Your pic was a long time coming. I went through a couple of attempts before reaching this one.

...and I think you mean 'rapier's wit'.

Gary- My 100th post is coming up soon, so I'll try getting another video together to celebrate that.

3:18 PM  
Blogger Pauk said...

No, he definately meant 'rapist' wit. Just look at the guy. Ah haha... no, nevermind.

4:25 PM  
Blogger Gord MacDonald said...

awesome caricatures!!!

5:11 PM  
Blogger Chris Wahl said...

Thanks Gord!

4:28 PM  
Blogger Kristen McCabe said...

Oh My Goodness that's me! Wow! Cool! hahaaa! I LOVE it! Thank you for drawing my funny face.

5:04 AM  
Blogger Chris Wahl said...

You're welcome, Kristen.

...and from what I seen, you have so many (funny faces that is)

1:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

All artwork © Chris Wahl 2015 unless otherwise stated. All characters are copyright to their respective owners