Wednesday, March 04, 2015

Art Dump

Sorry for the long time between posts. I'm gonna be lazy and just spew everything done since September into one post.


Blogger George said...

Ain’t nuthin’ wrong with a good spew now and then.

3:23 AM  
Anonymous Doug said...

Love your work!

The Spock photo goes to the Daphene (sp?) one.

4:52 AM  
Blogger Chris Wahl said...

Doug- Thanks. Fixed

2:42 PM  
Anonymous said...

Hi Chris, i love your art.

10:49 AM  
Blogger Eric Sausman said...

You have an incredible talent! It reminds me of how dumbfounded I was when I first saw the illustrations of Alberto Vargas and Boris Vallejo. Keep it up!

4:13 AM  
Blogger Colin said...

Nice one Chris,my grandkids are Spock mad,can't afford to buy them anymore,so I draw them.can I use one of your Spock's as a guide for a star trek pic on their bedroom wall,all told about six foot by four?

4:43 PM  
Blogger Chris Wahl said...

Colin- Yeah, go for it man. Send me a photo when you're finished.

4:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

All artwork © Chris Wahl 2015 unless otherwise stated. All characters are copyright to their respective owners