Friday, April 28, 2006

Blog bits and bobs

For those of you who view my blog entries individually, through syndication or you just have a browser which doesn't support the Blogger layout properly- you're probably missing out on all the cool sidebar stuff I have going on. So here's some brief explanations and links about the sidebar content...

GALLERY WahltoWahlart- Once a blog entry disappears from the main page, the artwork gets added to my Gallery. Basically it works just like a normal website gallery, so if you want to check out art from past posts, that's the place to go.

SHOP ChrisWahlartstore- This is my CafePress shopfront, where you'll find all sorts of nifty little bits of merchandise. Everything from Tshirts to Wallclocks. Check it out.

WALLPAPER Wahlpaperart- Here I'll have my favourite pieces made into desktop wallpaper. There's a variety of sizes and formats. Thanks to Maggie McFee for giving me the idea for this section.

TUTORIALS- Any blog entries that include tutorials will be linked to this section, so you can access them without having to wade through all my blog entries.

If anyone has any requests regarding Shop items, Wallpaper screen resolutions, Tutorial ideas, or any suggestions about new sections you'd like me include on this blog, please leave me a comment.

...and now back to the artwork.

7 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I just wanted to let you know that I checked out your tutorial on Screen Dots. It was very, very helpful for my situation. I posted the results on my blog.

9:58 PM  
Blogger Chris Wahl said...

Glad I could help, Guy.

The results look great!

10:52 PM  
Blogger heri said...

I would like to know a tutorial on caricatures, see the process from start to the final color piece, explain every step and why and how your thinking on approaching your subject, what we should exagerate, what should we push, what should we strech, is there a limit?

=-heri

11:01 AM  
Blogger Chris Wahl said...

I'm aiming in the near future to shoot a short video tutorial on drawing caricatures. On there, you'll hear me explain from the subject's photograph about how and what I'd exaggerate, then I'll draw it from start to finish, so you can see my process.

4:16 PM  
Blogger heri said...

even better!! I will look foward to watching your video Chris.

-heri

12:33 PM  
Blogger Rasmane said...

Your efforts at sharing your knowledge are MUCH
appreciated! I hope to have something to show for
using your Photoshop/pencil art tutorial soon!

11:03 AM  
Blogger Chris Wahl said...

heri- Thanks. Should be fun to make.

SeventyThreeGrand-Glad to be of help.

Looking forward to seeing what you produce.

4:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

All artwork © Chris Wahl 2019 unless otherwise stated. All characters are copyright to their respective owners