Friday, September 15, 2006

Coloured ink sketch

Well, out of the two versions I had in the previous post's link, the traditional version without digital interference won out. So here it is coloured up.


Blogger Dominic Bugatto said...

I'm glad you chose to color this version. I love how it turned out. While I liked the digitally enhanced version too, it was a touch 'busier'.

5:18 AM  
Blogger J. Nowland said...

Hey Chris... This is mos-def the one that works with the colour.... In the end I think they were both great for their own reason... The picture you put up first has a gritty look and feeling... which I think would work great in certain cases (also better in Blk & White).... and the other one shows a kind of innocence along with the evil... so all in all I think they are both great... not to mention a bang up job on the colours.... PEACE!

6:29 AM  
Blogger Ben Baker said...

Nice job! Really interesting colour and inking!

5:37 AM  
Blogger Alina Chau said...

cooool illo!

6:13 AM  
Blogger Hans said...

Wow, it turned out really well, love the colors! It reminds me of something from an old 60's movie poster or something. She'd be a very cool villain.


6:30 AM  
Blogger Chris Wahl said...

Hey, thanks again everyone! Just trying something different. Good to see it worked.

2:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

All artwork © Chris Wahl 2015 unless otherwise stated. All characters are copyright to their respective owners