Wednesday, March 29, 2006

...but what have you done for me lately?

At risk of this blog turning into nothing more than a showcase for my back catalogue, I thought I'd better post some recent scribbles.


First up is a sketch from a drawing jam over at the Drawing Board. This one was a good exercise for drawing cloth folds. An area I could always use more practice on.




Next is a sketch from Pulp Faction's, 'Draw me a...' challenge. After drawing what's asked, the artist then suggests something for the next artist to draw, and so on... this was, 'draw me a swamp creature with his merry mosquito marching band'


Lastly, is a demonic clown sketch from an 'Evil clown' thread over at Pulp Faction. I'm going to ink and colour this eventually for a tshirt.

3 Comments:

Blogger Carlos V. said...

dude awsome blog! Your skills are unbelieveable!! Love the thing piece.

2:48 PM  
Blogger Ian T. said...

Chris, I reckon you ought to consider keeping your ever amazing pics handy for linking on Illustration Friday...

2:56 PM  
Blogger Chris Wahl said...

Thanks carlos. You have some amazing art on your blog. Consider yourself linked.

Thanks Ian for the Illustration Friday link. As you can see I took your advice.

2:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

All artwork © Chris Wahl 2019 unless otherwise stated. All characters are copyright to their respective owners