Thursday, June 01, 2006

Ta Daaa!!

Yes, I'm back. Nice to have a little break. Miss me?

So why am I jumping out of a cake? (and more importantly, why isn't it a stripper?) This week's Illustration Friday topic is 'cake' so it seemed appropriate.

It's back to the grindstone for me. Be sure to pop in for regular blog updates.


Blogger Patrick said...

Welcome back Chris- it will be nice to be able to see your work on a regular basis again! My morning routine consists of checking out several artists blogs to get the inspirational gears in motion. Nice cake illo too- I have been slackin' in the Illustration Friday department, need to get back into those!

1:06 AM  
Blogger michael dailey said...

well at least ur returned in style lol, would love to see this in color, very humourous

2:27 AM  
Blogger Loni said...

Nice job!

5:18 AM  
Blogger Jared Chapman said...

This is great! You're a super draftsman.

6:59 AM  
Blogger LeBitch said...

Yes we did. Welcome back. :)

12:39 PM  
Blogger heri said...

ah! finally! your back. LOL and this drawing is hilarious!



p.s. you're going to record your how to caricature video this month? :)
(hey! i gotta bug you, or else you won't do it)

6:08 PM  
Blogger Chris Wahl said...

Thanks everyone for the warm welcome back.

Heri- I'm eager to do the it'll be coming very soon.

10:36 PM  
Blogger heri said...

Great! I will be waiting.


12:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

All artwork © Chris Wahl 2015 unless otherwise stated. All characters are copyright to their respective owners