Wednesday, October 25, 2006

More caricatures

It's been a while since I drew any of the caricaturists over at Drawing board's Caricaturists' Caricatures thread, but there's always new faces and new talent popping up which inevitably draws me back in...


Blogger J. Nowland said...

Hey Chris.... yup... still got it... I like these.... and as per usual... lots of different approaches... good stuff.... PEACE!

9:59 AM  
Blogger Chad H. said...

Friggin' Brilliant

10:33 AM  
Blogger Piotr said...

spectacular chris, are you a member of the NCN yet?

2:03 PM  
Blogger heri said...

ah I was looking over your caricatures at work today, I like how you emphasize the ball in the ear! I gotta take a stab at those two. good to see you posting more caricature work, which is my favorite!

4:59 PM  
Blogger katzenjammer studios said...

these are amazing. so fun but still solid. been following your work for a while, it's very inspiring and insightful, thanks for the quality posts.

4:54 AM  
Blogger Chris Wahl said...

Thanks guys!

Piotr- Not an NCN member yet. I figure since there's no chance of me getting to their conventions anytime soon (since I'm in Australia), a membership would be wasted on me.

11:15 PM  
Blogger G R I G O R said...

I really like that dude on the lower left - the angle and shape is great!

8:00 PM  
Blogger Chris Wahl said...

Thanks Grigor.

9:26 PM  
Blogger UrbanBarbarian said...

Clint and Johnny look terrific and these especially rock! Great tonal work! I gotta do more of that! You make it look easy!

11:59 AM  
Blogger Chris Wahl said...

Thanks! Really enjoying your pub sketches over on your blog.

8:20 PM  
Blogger deanlee said...

Wow, very , very , very well done.
love it.


9:19 AM  
Blogger Chris Wahl said...

Thanks DeanLee!

12:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

All artwork © Chris Wahl 2015 unless otherwise stated. All characters are copyright to their respective owners