Wednesday, April 12, 2006

A slice of Cheesecake

I've always been a fan of tasteful good girl art and artists like Petty and Varga, and growing up I was a fan of Hanna Barbera cartoons and the like. So, why not combine the two. Sure, I'lll never look back on childhood cartoons the same way again, but it's a fun premise, and a whole lot of fun to do.

Here's a small selection from a bunch I did recently over at Pulp Faction. So be sure to leave room for more cheesecake...












PICTURED:(left) Penelope Pitstop (right) Smurfette

8 Comments:

Blogger z0mbi said...

I saw all of these at PF, I think they're absolutely amazing.

12:38 AM  
Blogger Mike Exner III said...

Whoa. Now I'LL probably never look at those cartoons the same way again either. Gorgeous artwork. Just don't do Bugs Bunny dressed in drag, okay?

2:11 AM  
Blogger monkeyfeather said...

Some great drawings all over your blog! Nice work.

8:22 AM  
Blogger heri said...

I love these Chris! keep showing us girlies!

-heri

8:40 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

COOOL illo!! Love the style!

2:04 PM  
Blogger Chris Wahl said...

Thanks very much, everyone. I appreciate the feedback.

7:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've never liked Smurfs any bit. If it was like this, maybe I would have watched, as I've watched She-ha, instead of He-man.

9:43 AM  
Blogger Chris Wahl said...

hehe, I hear ya!

1:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

All artwork © Chris Wahl 2019 unless otherwise stated. All characters are copyright to their respective owners