Thursday, April 13, 2006

Sketchy Celebrities

These are celebrities drawn from various magazines over the years which have accumulated in my sketchbooks.


See if you can guess who's who before reading the names below. Some are Australian celebs, some are from the 80's, some are simply just badly drawn.

PICTURED: (1) Boogie Nights actor, John C. Reilly (2) Late Hollywood actor, Robert Mitchum (3) Famous writer, Arthur Miller (4) Lead singer of Australian band 'Midnight Oil' turned politician, Peter Garrett (5) Lead singer of 80's band 'The Fall', Mark E. Smith (6) Bassist from 'Hole', Melissa Auf der Maur (7) Aussie actor Russell Crowe (8) A young Johnny Cash (9) Tattooed singer Henry Rollins (10) Singer and musician Beck (11) Hollywood actor, Nicholas Cage

5 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Chris...genial trabajo por mi parte he puesto un link en uno de mis blogs.

Saludos :)

5:19 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I got about 7 right. I didn't get 1,3,5 and 6, but I should have gotten Melissa Auf der Maur - it's totally her but it didn't register. And MAN I love that pic of her. It's my personal favourite of the lot.

I would like to reiterate how pleased I am you have a blog now. =D

Maggie

9:59 AM  
Blogger Chris Wahl said...

Muchos Gracias, C. Bryant!

Thanks, Maggie. I'm glad you're enjoying it.

7:44 PM  
Blogger Pauk said...

That Henry Rollins pic is spot on. Neck like a tree that guy.

11:45 PM  
Blogger Chris Wahl said...

Heh, thanks Pauk.

12:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

All artwork © Chris Wahl 2019 unless otherwise stated. All characters are copyright to their respective owners