Saturday, April 15, 2006

Kiss

As mentioned a few blog entries ago, here's my contribution to The Drawing Book's 'Kiss' Calendar from a while back. I submitted quite a few roughs of different ideas, and was surprised when they picked the most controversial one. But I guess in hindsight, since it was for the advertising industry, a bit of controversy is always great publicity.

Funny story. I was showing some of my artwork to an old family friend the other day, and upon seeing this picture he was adamant that he had seen it published somewhere. Since I had never given him the calendar it originally appeared in, I began to wonder what sort of material this guy read to have come across a picture like this. Hmmm...

2 Comments:

Blogger DW said...

Amazing piece! I love your work.

1:53 PM  
Blogger Chris Wahl said...

Thanks, Daryl!

2:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

All artwork © Chris Wahl 2019 unless otherwise stated. All characters are copyright to their respective owners